This Policy describes the following:
- What information we collect and how it is collected;
- How we use your information;
- With whom we may share your information;
- Your rights and choices;
- Security and storage of the information;
- Third-party websites;
- Transfer of your information;
- Do Not Track;
- Children and privacy; and
- Contact information and changes to this policy.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Website. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you including from publicly available sources. How We collect and process this information is as follows:
- Information You (and others) Give Us: We collect the information you (and others) give us when using this Website. As examples:
- When you register an account with us, you provide us with personally identifiable information like name, email address, phone number, username and password, etc. Moreover, you have the ability to add information to your profile after registration.
- If you buy something through our Website, we may collect information on this transaction, such as payment information, purchase activity, and shipping/contact details.
- Occasionally, you may voluntarily provide information to us to complete surveys and questionnaires or to participate in user polls. We use this information to improve our products and services and ensure that we provide accurate disclosures. We may also use your information to provide you with newsletters and other marketing information. You may customize your marketing preferences, or let us know if you do not wish to receive any promotional materials, by adjusting your Subscriptions & Email options on the Site.
- From time to time, we may collect personal information about you from third-party sources that we will use for our business purposes (for example, to better serve you with content or promotions). However, we will only use this information where these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
- Information Collected Automatically:
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain user information automatically from your device. In some territories, including California and countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal data or personally identifiable information under applicable data protection laws.
Made with 👉 Embed Notion
Sorry, it looks like this this Notion document has not been added to Embed
Notion. Please head to
https://embednotion.com to embed
your Notion document.