Your access or the use of this Website or Services offered by us shall mean that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. By accessing or using this Website, Sub-domain or Services, you also represent that you have the legal authority as per applicable law (including but not limited to age requirement) to accept these Terms on behalf of yourself and/or any other person you represent in connection with your use of the Website, Sub-domain or Services. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use the Website, Sub-domain or Services.
- Website: The Website will include all websites and sub-domains currently owned or which might be purchased in the future by us.
- Services: We provide a range of Services. Please note that new Services might be added, removed or modified, and therefore, the Customers are requested to visit Websites to stay updated about the available Services regularly.
- RESTRICTION ON SERVICES: We may, in its sole discretion, discontinue or alter any aspect of the Service, including, but not limited to;
- Restricting the time of availability,
- Restricting the availability and/or scope of the Service for specific platforms (i.e., computer types and operating systems),
- Restricting the amount of use permitted,
- Restricting or terminating any User's right to use all or part of the Service, at any time, at the Provider's sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
- LICENSE TO USE: Subject to these Terms and our policies other terms, we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services. You agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account unless expressly permitted by us, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for your account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
- SECURITY: We care about the security of our users and Customers. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account via our Customer Support Portal.
- SUBSCRIPTION/MEMBERSHIP TERM AND RENEWAL (if applicable): All the Customers or Users are required to timely renew their subscriptions. The Customers or Users may be given a grace period of seven (7) calendar days to renew the subscription upon expiry (entirely at the discretion of the Company). The Term of the renewed period will be effective from the date when the payment became due and not when the payment was made during the grace period.
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS:
- The Customer understands and agrees that we are mere Service Providers (where applicable) that aggregate the Services from the Fulfillment Provider and therefore, we don’t guarantee the accuracy, reliability and usefulness of such said information. The information provided by us might not be appropriate for all users.
- You understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from us, such as service announcements or administrative messages, and that these communications are part of the Service and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
- You understand and agree that we provide Services "AS-IS" and that it assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings (where applicable). You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service. Also, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service. We will not replace any lost or stolen membership materials, certificates, vouchers or other items received by a member as part of the Services rendered by us.
- When subscribing to our Service, you may be offered an automatic renewal. In such event, you agree that immediately prior to the expiration of your subscription, we may charge to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information) the subscription renewal fee along with any applicable tax and charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Service. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU PROVIDE.
- The products, services, and associated pricing available on our website, including bundle prices and subscription renewal prices, may be subject to change at any time and without prior notice, at the sole discretion of the Company. We reserve the right to update, modify, or discontinue any offerings as deemed necessary for business purposes. In the event of such changes, the Company will provide advance notice to the customer, as required by applicable law. By continuing to use our products and services, the customer agrees to accept and be bound by the updated terms and pricing. The customer shall be liable for the updated price when their next payment is due. The Company shall not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience experienced by the customer as a result of such changes, to the extent permitted by law.
- The membership fee will be billed at the beginning of your membership and on each periodic renewal thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. All fees, taxes, and charges are non-refundable after your applicable cancellation period has expired as described in the Cancellation Policy.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partially used periods unless required by applicable law. Your membership will automatically renew for successive periodic subscriptions, without prior notice to you, unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You may cancel your membership in the automatic renewal at any time by visiting the Customer Service Portal, and cancellation will be effective as per our Cancellation Policy. You must cancel your membership before it renews each period to avoid billing of the next period's membership fees to your Payment Method.
- If you want to use a different Payment Method or if there is a change in your credit card validity or expiration date, you may edit your Payment Method information by visiting the Customer Service Portal. If your Payment Method reaches its expiration date, your continued use of the Membership Service constitutes your authorization for us to continue billing that Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a charge to your credit card is denied for any reason, we shall have the right to terminate or suspend your membership and your access to the Service with immediate effect without notifying you.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any Membership Service at any time and to cancel your membership in connection with the discontinuation of the membership Service without providing any advance notification.
- REGISTRATION OR USE OF WEBSITE OR SERVICES: To use certain Services offered by us, you may be required to open an account by completing the registration process. You will also choose a password and username, and maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account shall be your sole responsibility. You expressly agree to absolve our partners of any responsibility/liability or us in this regard.
- GEOGRAPHICAL REACH OF WEBSITE AND SERVICES: Our Website and Services are available globally without any restriction on our part. Therefore, you can access or use our Website or Services from any jurisdiction of the world, and you will be doing so at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for compliance with the local laws or any other applicable national and international laws, sanctions, and regulations.
- RESTRICTED COUNTRIES FOR SERVICES:
- We acknowledge that our Website can be accessed from any jurisdiction of the world with or without the use of a VPN; however, We do not provide Services to the residents and companies registered in countries that are currently under sanctions imposed by the United States of America, United Nations and the United Arab Emirates or under the applicable international laws and guidelines. For the Sanctions and the indicative list of countries under such Sanctions, please visit;
- Please note that this list is only for illustrative purposes. We are not obliged to provide the complete list of sanctioned or prohibited countries, and therefore, Customers are expected to do their due diligence before using our Website or subscribing to Services offered by us.
- If a Customer is a resident of restricted countries as provided above, then we have the complete discretion to cancel such subscription as and when it comes to our attention, without providing any advance notification to the concerned Customer or User, and we shall not have any obligation towards such Customers. Such Customers shall not have any right to seek a refund from us; however, we have the discretion to whether or not return the fund transferred by such Customers.
- OUR GENERAL DUTIES:
- We will always endeavor to deliver all Services on time and in good quality to the best of its capability and subject to no interruption from the vendors and partners,
- We will always endeavor to quick and efficient customer support services,
- We will provide with agreed and paid Services to the best of its capability and subject to no interruption from the vendors and partners,
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: For customer support regarding an account, booking, payment, and services-related questions (“Customer Support Queries”), please submit a ticket to our Customer Service Department using the Customer Service Portal. We will use reasonable endeavors to respond to all Customer Support Queries within a reasonable time frame, but we make no promises that any Customer Support Queries will be responded to within any particular time frame and/or that we will be able to answer any such queries.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICES: You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- LIMITATION TO BRING YOUR CLAIM: Customer agrees that any cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or the Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred as far as permissible under the applicable laws.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMIT TO LIABILITY:
- You understand and agree that we provide the Services on an 'as-is', 'with all ‘faults' and 'as available' basis. You agree that the use of our Website or the Services is at your risk. All warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, the title and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by us whether express or implied and expressly disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the;
- accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information, the content, data, products and/or services, merchantability or any warranty for fitness for a particular purpose;
- that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that all deficiencies, errors, defects or non-conformities will be corrected;
- the quality of any services, content, information, data, or other material on our Website will meet your expectations or requirements;
- any errors in the Website will be corrected;
- warranties against infringement of any third-party intellectual property or proprietary rights; or other warranties relating to performance, non-performance, or other acts or omissions of our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, or suppliers etc.
- We do not warrant that any of the software or Application used and or licensed in connection with the Services will be compatible with other third-party software or devices nor does it warrant that operation of the Services and the associated software will not damage or disrupt other software or hardware. We, our affiliates, successors, and assigns, and each of their respective investors, directors, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers (including distributors and content licensors) shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Website or the Services, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or other theory, even if we were advised of the possibility of damages.
- We, our officers, managers, members, employees, attorneys or agents shall not be liable (jointly or severally) under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind. This statement includes but not limited to the use of Services offered by us, data and profit loss on any theory of liability that may arise in or out of the connection with the ability or inability of the services offered by us or the materials on the Website. The fact remains true despite the advice given to us or any of its representatives of the possibility of such damages. Limitations and exclusion of incidental or consequential damages may not apply to everyone since some jurisdictions do not allow such. Liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law if any authority holds any portion of this section to be not enforceable.
- In the event any exclusion contained herein be held to be invalid for any reason we or any of our affiliate entities, officers, directors or employees become liable for loss or damage, then, any such liability of us or any of our affiliate entities, officers, directors or employees shall be limited to not exceeding subscription charges paid by you in the month preceding the date of your claim for the particular subscription in question chosen by you.
Made with 👉 Embed Notion
Sorry, it looks like this this Notion document has not been added to Embed
Notion. Please head to
https://embednotion.com to embed
your Notion document.